Friday 27 July 2012

Crazy Rainbows !!

Have u ever seen a rainbow .. they just don't cum wen u wanna c it .. they cum wen u cant go out (raining) ... but they r sooo special since u c them wen u just don't expect them ..They are just crazy !!
Even my dreams, ideas are just like that so damn crazy .. Once i was changing channels and i landed up in HBO .. "27 dresses" film was going, i just don't understand y i get attracted to those kinda titles.. May be I am so GIRLY ... i started watching it .. there was a scene wen the girl in the movie shows all her Dresses to a guy ... Probably the hero ... I took a quick look at it , there was a orange colored awesome gown ... that's all i fell head over heals for tat dress .. I wanted to wear a gown .. And to my surprise the next movie was "confession of shopaholic".. Now i couldn't resist ..its was a temptation like wanna eat chocolava cake ryt now ..


So , i went to my mom and pestered her tat i wanna wear a gown .. my mom who is super cool said Okay... and we thought we can go tomorrow all over vellore and shop for a frock ... I know tat in a place like vellore were we don't find even a perfect lingerie, I cant even find something called gown for a 18 year girl like me ...Yet there was little hopes tat i can find it near Katpadi were i have seen VIT  chicks who wears super hot dresses ...  We started by 11am we would have gone all over vellore and i couldn't get even one Perfect gown , its already 4 pm .. My mom who is soo much interested in fashion designing said that we can get cloth and stitch it ... I found a "black" cloth which they use for stitching burkas's... I wanted a flower now to keep it on the frock, another 2 hours search and finally we found one .. I gave it to a well known tailor and she promised me tat she ll give it stitched after 2 days .. 2nd day already i would have gone to her nearly 5 times tat day to see how my frock would look like .. she had stitched it real well .. I came home in 50 km/hr speed and tried it ... It was perfect ...
Now the next problem wen will i wear it ?? obviously i am not a anglo so no Christmas nyts  or new year nyts .. so i saved it waiting for a situation.. I got almost no chance till last month ... Last month   in Chennai wen i was in hostel a boring day, my hostel mates wanted to try something like fashion walk in our room ( i was in a LADIES hostel wear wearing shorts and skirts above knee is restricted ) 
... I tot at-least i can wear my frock ... Ya finally i wore tat frock and took Pics too ... Dont u find my Dreams to wear a frock crazy ... I found it real crazy today since i have got all idiotic dresses in my wardrobe were i am waiting for situations to wear it and its almost gonna come rarely ... the irritating part is that i have to maintain it ... 

P.S. thanks for my hostel mates ( di's ) for tat idea of fashion walk tat day .. Love you di's ..













10 comments:

  1. hi priya! you look really nice in that gown. your Mom did a fab job with it! :) i saw your comment on one of my posts, but wasn't able to revert immediately... sorry about that!

    keep trying those lovely gowns and keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u divoo.. I read ur blog too ... felt good reading it ...

      Delete
  2. He heee sorry totally dumb towards this cause am a guy and this is too girly .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments... I couldn't stop myself from being girly !!!

      Delete
  3. u crazy girl... but i love ur crazy thoughts... enjoy crazy daysss...

    ReplyDelete
  4. every one has experience kutty but i like the way u present it

    ReplyDelete