Wednesday 11 December 2013

My experience with truth

        Within a week I have travelled long roads trying to bridge the gap between my low moods and high spirits ... my mood swings are common but the thing which made me gain myself back and understand divinity is what I wanted to share ...

          Like milk from our mom ... like nectar from flowers ... I saw purest way of reaching god ... the medium was DANCE!!  I know dance could do wonders but I didn't know that it carried a magical power to take you inside it ...

          It made me immense myself into the emotions ( bhavanas ) .. I felt so deeply immersed that even after four days still I haven't come out of that world ...

      I wish I get more opportunity to see performance like that ... thanks to Rasika Kumar ... I wish everyone of us to take a break and have such a visual treat ... it is the only way to protect our culture and heritage from depletion...

4 comments:

  1. wish i too get an opportunity .. ur experiences made me become fan of her ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u for commenting ... She is worth of it ( you becoming Fan) ..
      Her expressions can blew any mind away ...

      Delete
  2. I don't know about it wish I could feel something out of it.

    ReplyDelete