Wednesday 20 November 2013

Finally

       It was a tough journey where I had to carry big load and travel in mazes where some where little familiar while the other where totally mystery ... some are misery too ..

       I had too keep my sensory organs open and keen that I don't forget what I have passed through . in the mean time I had to mark with my pen all unknown mazes ... sometimes my back ached ... sometimes my hand and neck .. but only thing that was keeping me to walk was golden lake in the other end of the journey... the journey was a maze that can lead me right to beginning many times ...

        Even wen I wanted to give up many times I couldn't give up because of constant support I was getting from my companion.. finally the journey is over, though I will be knowing whether I reached golden lake will be declared by ICAI after 3 months.. today for ending the journey I am happy ...

P.S journey is my CA exam and golden lake is my results..

6 comments:

  1. Gud one nd by the way who s that companion ? ? . !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Companion is someone who helped me, who loves me !?!

      Delete
  2. Good companion... Have them not only for ur exm but on all times....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya will try Esther, actually it doesnt depend on me alone ... also only if companion accepts ...

      Delete