Monday 25 November 2013

Possessive

          Is any relationship possible without possessiveness???  If I am asked that question, I say a big NO!?
          But after talking to people with great wisdom though I find it very hard to digest I am sharing those thoughts with you ..

          What is love?  Is the foremost question asked here,  its because love is base for every relationship... it sews a beautiful stitch in every relationship... after thinking a lot I got a answer which satisfied my heart ... love is selflessness... LOVE can be nothing else than selflessness ... doesn't our nature of being possessive contradict with the word selflessness...

             When we love something so much all we got to do is love it but not try to possess it ... possessiveness comes only wen u go way ahead of love  ... again my heart fails to understand this philosophy it just keeps on murmuring one thing I am not obsessive I am just possessive ...

             If our love is only a will to possess, it is not love. Then wat is love,  its something where u leave the person to do anything he / she wants,  if the person loves u he will come to u ... if he doesn't u still can love him without having any hard feeling just praying for his good .. though its hard to digest its wat happens in most of our life ...

          Still I feel that its not practical but I somewhere from my heart feel that its true ... truth is always hard to digest likewise being possessive is not love is also hard to digest ...

         My friends let's try giving love and not getting it back ... for a change let's start being donors instead of being beggars ...let's stop being possessive and stop expecting ...

8 comments:

  1. As u said its hard to digest . Bec I had an opinion possessiveness also comes oly through over love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even i think the same ... But just a forwarding of advise which i got from people

      Delete
  2. Exactly said.. Possessiveness shud be on things and not on people...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it sounds good but does'nt seem to be from the heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have told in very first line tat I am totally against not being possessive ... coz I myself is very possessive ...

      Delete