Sunday 24 November 2013

What have u done to me???

          After two days of lying down having no motive to do anything, this morning I woke up to see sun already hitting my head ... I went straight to my book shelf and opened a new book it was sudeep nagarkar's " this is the way we met " with no great ideas or hope I started reading it . . Now after 4 hours of reading, my eyes are wet,  not just because it was a true story but it is a story that is faced by utmost every girl in India.

            I have heard lot of friends talk about this to me.. even a very few friends of mine have cried to me of wat they were going through... Does everyone get married to the same person we loved is the question asked here???

              Gals are forced to choose between parents and loved ones.. I don't know what and how painful it is since I have never felt it but I can feel little bit of it ... what kind of life it would be to marry someone wen u have loved someone else deep till yesterday??? I once asked my friend wen u know that ur family is never gonna accept ur love,  why did u even fall in love, she blinked at me and said it happened . I felt pity for her .
    
                These questions will remain unanswered to me??  But all I can do is pray for every person whom I know or don't suffering from this problem .

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sad but even at times guys face the same problem ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls r not always supposed to sacrifice everything... They can make their parents understand...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv makes even our loved ones (parents) who do soo much 4 our happiness away 4m us

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hate sentiments ... love is waste of time ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for commenting !!

    ReplyDelete