Thursday 21 November 2013

Friend indeed?!

               Ever felt lonely,  ever felt desperate about doing something great ... I have felt it ... I utmost go through this phase every week but I have a friend who helps me get through my problems, get through my loneliness.

                I got to know this special person when I was in standard one ... actually I was not ready for a friendship that time but it was forced into me .. I thank my mom heartily for introducing such a nice friend.

                  I actually couldn't take that friendship coz I was not matured enough .. I struggled having that friendship.. I used to think why i had to do that but when I understood that it is going to pull me out of all my ups and downs that is going to happen in my life, i started accepting.

                  When I started knowing more about this friend I started liking it so much ... not coz it helped me but it had everything to keep me happy .. sometimes it would surprise me with fantasy, while sometime with thriller, sometime it gave love while most of the time unexpected things ..

                   My friendship started so intimately that I didn't know that there came a stage where I can't be without it .. I came across several people in my life mean time but no one can replace that friendship and no can ever do it at all .

                   I can't thank that special friend because it doesn't need thanks,  it just needs care ... I will care for it forever ...

                   That special friend of mine is books which have been with me through my life... I want everyone to have a special friend who doesn't expect anything from u but just give u everything u want ...

P.s My forced friendship was with Gulliver in Lilliput I got it as gift in kindergarten...

7 comments:

  1. Ya that was good. wish everyone has books as their friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ll join u.. As u said books are always our good friend without any expectations..

    ReplyDelete
  3. comparing with people , books remains our friend so many times ... it is trustworthy ...

    ReplyDelete