Monday 25 November 2013

Plsss don't experience it - 2

It was a sunny day,  I was feeling hot sun exactly under my head .. those were tiresome, boring,  monotonous days .. with no surprises from weather or people .. I came home after long day at office.. I was already thinking about next day audit which I am going to assist .. I was totally preoccupied when I came home that I didn't bother to notice a box for me ... it was straight before my eyes yet I didn't notice .. my naughty brother kept on yelling my name .. I was pretty tired to respond to him .. this didn't stop his yelling but only doubled, with no choice left I went to see what he had got for me .. he said that he got a courier in my name .. I thought he was pranking since who is gonna send me courier ... I said I am tired pls don't play with me ..  he said I am not playing really u gotta courier and handed me the parcels ... with utmost no mood to open I opened the parcel finally... wow!!  Omg!!  To my surprise it had a book ... not just any book but book of durjoy datta which I wanted to read very badly because I have read the whole story except for climax ... but this time I opened straight the last page to see whether it had all the pages in it ..
Then I came to know that my brother after reading my blog took effort to get me that book ... "if it is not forever" is a book that I am not going to forget forever ... thanks to my brother for that special gift ...

P.s for those who have not read the part 1 here is the link http://tharikapriya.blogspot.in/2012/07/plsss-dont-experience-it.html?m=0#comment-form

10 comments:

  1. Hey even i wanted to read dat book.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a wonderful surprise 4m ur bro that changed all ur tiresome ness into happiness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes ajee u r ryt that day i was too happy

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thank u ethon ...wish everything gets a happy ending like this ...

      Delete
  4. So happy that u ve read the climax atlast...

    ReplyDelete
  5. u got a wonderful brother ..

    ReplyDelete